DON’T MISS YOUR SHOW.
We love you. You visit us here at HaremCinema.com and enjoy the movies we show with your friends, family and other loved ones. You are always welcome here, any time of the day or night and every day of the year. We want to make sure that you get to see everything that you want and that’s why we post our upcoming events on this Coming Soon billboard. You can browse what we are offering you and make a mental note of when your favorite flick is playing. But we have some advice to help make sure that you never miss your show.
- Check Harem Cinema’s Coming Soon and Now Showing pages every day. Seriously, that might sound self-serving but we really do want you to enjoy every experience we offer so make us a part of your daily routine. It only takes a few moments and the benefit to you is that you will never miss something that you want to see.
- Check the Harem Cinema facebook page and click on both the LIKE and FOLLOW buttons so that you will get our notifications through facebook. Of course you can also easily look at our facebook page to see what is showing and when. We post our showings as events so sign-up for an event / movie showing that you want to make sure you don’t miss and viola! Facebook will send you reminders.
- Mark it on the calendar. If you see that a particular movie that you really want to watch here at Harem Cinema is playing soon, make sure that you mark it on your calendar.
- Set yourself a reminder. If you use an online calendar like Google Calendar, set yourself a reminder so that it alerts you when your movie is going to be showing.
- Send yourself an email. Schedule an email and address it to yourself so that it automatically sends and gets delivered to you on the day you want to be reminded. Many email programs offer this functionality so take advantage of it to never miss a film here at Harem Cinema.
Share your own tips. If you use another method to refresh your memory or if you have a suggestion of something that we should do or add to this list, please let us know! We love to get feedback from our viewers so feel free to head over to the CONTACTS page and tell us what you think.
19th February, 2018
DETOUR, BAD LUCK AND BAD DECISIONS
One of the most dangerous dames to ever scar the gritty, dark landscape of any film noir movie was the hard-case broad, Vera, played so deliciously by the actress Ann Savage in the 1945 masterpiece, Detour. Harem Cinema is celebrating Ann’s birthday on 19th February 2018 with a showing of her classic tragedy so mark it on the calendar and get ready to be harrowed.
DETOUR follows the unfortunate turns of fate suffered by down on his luck Al Roberts. Misfortune, followed by a string of bad decisions, hounds the poor fellow right from the moment his car passenger dies. Al was just hitchhiking his way to meet his girlfriend and suddenly he was embroiled in a mess of what, he was sure, looked like murder. Just when he thought it couldn’t possibly get any worse, he picked up Vera. And then things get really terrible when this femme fatale turns to blackmail.
Detour will be SHOWING HERE on it’s very own dedication page on 19th February 2018.